- As a result of age and repeated facial expressions, visible signs of aging such as vertical forehead lines and crows feet can begin to develop in the upper face. BOTOX® is a popular, safe, and effective neuromodulator that temporarily relaxes muscle movement in the face, smoothing away wrinkles and rejuvenating your appearance without any surgery or downtime.
- Results can last for a few months but can be maintained as part of a long-term treatment plan
- If you’d like to restore youthful fullness to your face, enjoy plump lips, enhance shallow contours or soften those facial creases and wrinkles, dermal fillers may be the answer. Dermal fillers have been called “liquid facelifts” because they offer many of the benefits of a surgical facelift without the downtime.Although they can’t help with excess sagging skin, these soft tissue fillers can add more volume and provide immediate results at a lower cost compared to surgery. But these treatments aren’t permanent; they must be repeated and maintained
- Injectable fillers can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles, or improve the appearance of recessed scars. One of the earliest signs of aging is a loss of facial fullness and the development of wrinkles. Softening of these facial lines and the restoration of volume and fullness in the face often can be achieved non-surgically with injectable fillers.
- One of the most popular methods of nonsurgical skin rejuvenation, microneedling involves moving a handheld tool with several tiny needles over the surface of the skin. The needles create microchannels in the skin, which are nearly invisible to the eye and stimulate the production of fresh new collagen and elastin. These essential building blocks replenish the skin at a cellular level for gradual results that can be long-lasting as part of a regular treatment plan.
- The downtime for this procedure is typically 3-5 days but varies depending on the individual.
- Rejuvenation treatment benefits
- Skin tightening
- Toning and lifting
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimization of acne scarring & trauma scars
- Rejuvenation & smoothing of skin texture/appearance
- We work on only with top of the line products to customized your facial, having in mind all your skin concerns. The Aesthetician will discuss the best course of action to address all your specific needs